Experienced SEO Account Lead
in-house OR remote (in the US)
All SEO account leads with TopHatRank.com LLC., are experienced SEOs who also possess amazing client management and customer service skills. They ensure that all projects and deliverables for their books of business are executed effectively and efficiently, and they collaborate with the rest of the teams to grow accounts and bring innovative ideas to their clients.
Our Account Leads must be able to simultaneously manage a number of projects, articulate strategic goals, and ensure timely and high-quality deliverables for our clients. The right candidate will be a hardworking, enthusiastic, proactive, detail-oriented professional, and able to work well in a team-oriented, client-focused environment.
Account leads must:
- Be the main point-of-contact, and act as the key point in the flow of work between client(s) and the rest of the team.
- Ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met, as well as client and internal expectations are proactively communicated.
- Work with the rest of the SEO team to execute a custom ongoing SEO strategy for your client.
- Digest, challenge, and knowledgeably communicate channel performance and analysis.
- Find opportunities for the organic growth of your accounts as the organic search landscape evolves.
- Adopt and continue to refine account management standards and best practices.
You must have:
- At least 5 years of account management experience.
- Proven technical understanding of SEO.
- Proven ability to service clients in a digital environment.
- Experience at managing client expectations as it relates to scope and delivery of service.
- The ability to assimilate and jump into new business and adopt best practices.
- Strong project management and performance management skills.
- The willingness to travel as needed.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to set team priorities and collaborate with other departments to deliver services to clients.
- Superior oral, written and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Good energy and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong functional knowledge and be proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time position, salary is determined based on experience and skill level. Benefits are included.
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume (PDF format only) and salary requirements. Tell us a little bit about yourself, show us some examples of your work (websites you’ve built, awards, rankings, recommendations).