Jobs at TopHatRank
SEO Account Manager
Full Time Position, Remote – Candidates located in Texas, Colorado, California or Oregon ONLY
The Markup of an SEO Account Manager at TopHatRank
An SEO Account Manager at TopHatRank needs to ensure that all projects and deliverables for their books of business are executed efficiently and timely, providing individual attention to each account/client. You must showcase advanced SEO experience and effective client communication, management and customer service skills.
SEO Account Managers do not repeat the same tasks day-to-day, but create innovative solutions and develop SEO strategies to excel their clients, constantly revolutionizing their process.
- Strong verbal and written communicator (this will be tested and is an extremely important trait)
- Advanced technical SEO knowledge (this will be tested and is an extremely important)
- Strategic mindset
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Proactive and detail-oriented
- Have great time-management skills
Your Workload Will Include:
- Act as the Account Manager and point of contact in the flow of work between client(s) and the rest of the team for deliverables.
- Find opportunities for the organic growth of your accounts as the organic search landscape evolves, including creating and executing custom ongoing SEO strategies for clients.
- Perform SEO tasks such as SEO audits, analytics audits, keyword research, competitive analysis and much more.
- Ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met in a timely manner, as well as client and internal expectations are proactively communicated and accomplished within budget.
- Digest, challenge, and knowledgeably communicate channel performance and analysis. This includes analyzing data and strategy performance with monthly client reporting.
- Adopt and continue to refine account management standards and best practices.
You Are Required to Have:
3+ years of SEO experience. Must demonstrate success in a previous SEO role.
- Proficiency in Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Sitebulb, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other data-oriented platforms
- Knowledge of SEO and major factors that drive long-term success
- Intermediate understanding of HTML, CSS, and PHP
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity, yet knows when to ask for help when needed
- Ability to draw insight from raw information and data
- The willingness to travel as needed. Travel requirement varies 5-10%.
The 411 on TopHatRank
TopHatRank is an award-winning agency based in Los Angeles, California. The team has successfully won several SEO awards based on their successful client campaigns and organic SEO efforts.
Specializing in E-Commerce SEO, SEO Audits, and fully managed SEO campaigns, our clients range from medium to enterprise level companies such as The Walking Dead, Ties.com, Hint Water, and Mealthy.
At TopHatRank, we truly believe in providing a fun, positive atmosphere where both employees and the client’s of TopHatRank can grow and thrive. We’re a close-knit group who support each other in leveling up and providing the best value to our clients.
THE MONEY – Compensation and Benefits
This role is full-time with the opportunity for long term growth. Competitive salary is determined based on experience and skill level.
Benefits are available and some of which include:
- Up to 2 annual company trips (all expenses covered)
- Education and courses
- Quarterly goal initiatives
- Equipment to work remotely
- Quarterly and annual bonuses
- Positive and rewarding work environment
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
How to apply? Email your resume to jobs @ tophatrank.com